2009-06-23

These heels were made for walkin'...


(11cm heel. Bronx)
My first heels ever. It was past christmas present from my parents, because I was dieing to have these shoes. They rock. No, seriously.
---------------------------------------------
(11cm heel. Raxmax)
In the end of spring I was so desperate to buy a pair of heels for summer. And guess what? In this stupid country you can't find ANYTHING good. I wish I had opportunities to buy via internet, but I don't. However I found these in a bazaar. They looked quite lovely. Thou I can't say they're good quality.
-----------------------------------------------
(11cm heel. Raxmax)
My newest cage loves. Bought them in a cheap crappy shop. I just couldn't hold myself, because it was love from first sight. I know they won't last as long as pricey, good quality heels, but I won't wear them daily, so that's not such a big problem.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą