2009-07-05

Exotic Clothes by ConfessionNY

When I saw this site first time I couldn't breath. I was in such sheer amazement.
When you hear the word "exotic" you automatically think of Africa or something like that. It has nothing to do with this site.
The designs are exotic with their "seductive victoriana" - like looks.
These designs were created by an Amazing designer Karen von Oppen. No one can tell her that something's impossible. And we can see that very well...
This item is my ABSOLUTE Nr.1 in all site. I can spend hours drooling on these laced-up leather pants. They're only custom made and that makes me think that I don't even want to know the price. I would kill for them...or die. :D
Whole white leather costume (it actually has a corset-style collar, but pictures don't show it). It's a fantasy outfit, though you can use only corset and it would make perfect not-so-everyday garment.
I just love ruffles, lace and corsets , so this corset made my eyes pop out. It's only one-of-a-kind, so bye bye my all far far dreams...
You could think that the site is very pricey. Well, I can't say how much are for the custom mades, but ready-to-wear waspies, lingerie and jewellery are at quite normal prices.
Enjoy my other beloved items.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą